Our capabilities are broken into 2 major service areas
We support our governement and commercial customers with operational activities as well as through the entire life cycle of change: Definition Planning Transition Operation Tuning. Once in steady state, we support project and program management, business operations service center, performance monitoring, survey administration, records processing, acquisition processing, communications and outreach, and other consulting areas.
Within both service areas we bring the best of breed team of experts, consultants, mangers, technicians, and other specialists to perform our core services, which can be performed independently or within an integrated model leveraging multiple skill sets simultaneously. Each service area delivers specific results of value to our customers – mission alignment, improved transparency, comprehensive services, and reliable solutions to their stakeholders. Below highlights key offerings within the two complementary service areas.
Our Transformation Services support leadership in their efforts to address new mission objectives and direction. The services offered within this service area include:
- Agile Improvement – defining and changing new business models, both in new and existing operational environments
- Strategic Consulting – from thought leadership to specialized skills, we help Chief Executive Officers, members of the Senior Executive Service, and others
- Stakeholder Engagement – building teams, understanding our clients’ customers, and effectively collaborating with them are essential for success whether you need access to an internationally-certified facilitator or pulling together a national public-private conference
Our Mission Operations Services support clients’ business functions with a focus on improving operational performance. We enable our customers to provide higher quality day-to-day services to their user communities, within and outside of their Agency. Areas of support for our Mission Operations teams include:
- Customer Service & Records Processing – first line of support for our clients’ stakeholders, employees and customers in gathering data, remediating issues and updating system records (e.g., FOIA, acquisitions, human resource files)
- Independent Verification – advisory support, recognizing need for confidentially and potential restriction to future contracting based on Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI)
- Data Analysis & Reporting – gathering, analyzing and reporting on all types of quantitative and qualitative data across different business environments